Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Halfway there ...

Doing a row a day helped to keep me on track.  This is the halfway point.  A few rows of the bottom left hand section has been removed and placed in my take-along tote that was recently shown.
Oh, this feels so good!  I will be so glad when this top can be totally removed from my design wall.

I did have a thought for borders, but it didn't work out.  So, I have to put on my thinking cap and come up with something else.

Since this is my take-along project, what else can I work on?

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Julie Fukuda said...

Good going. I hope you will find the prefect boarder to keep all those tiny pieces corralled.

Jennifer said...

Love it.....looking forward to seeing it in the flesh! Have you ever made a borderless quilt? This one almost doesn't need a border.